Species Quota Report
Newfoundland and Labrador Region - Preliminary Data - Subject to revision
- 1. Landings, catch and quota data may not always match one another for any number of reasons including (but not limited to): quota management cycles differing from calendar year cycle, hail information being used to report quotas prior to landings, di
fferent document sources not yet reconciled with one another and delays in receiving documents from industry.
2. This report reflects only NL Region landings against Regional and/or Canadian-wide quotas. To view catch information in other re gions or complete quota allocations, please see Canadian Atlantic Quota Report at Fisheries and Oceans National Statistics Website, http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/stats/stats-eng.htm
3. Additional information may be used by Fishery Managers to open and/or close fisheries under quota.
4. Due to Enterprise Combining, landings are allocated to the combined enterprise, which may result in the appearance of over/ under utilization of a quota.
5. Detailed data in parts of this r eport may be suppressed due to privacy concerns.
|3K||N/A||Cod Quality Pilot Project FG < 65||0||390||0||-390||N/A|
|3K||N/A||2J3KL - Northern Cod Stewardship - FG||0||12273||0||-12273||Nov 30, 2017|
|3PS||N/A||3Ps - Fixed Gear < 35' PB - Area 10||1505||2095||139||-590||N/A|
|3PS||N/A||3Ps - Fixed Gear 35'-64', PB - Area 10||571||844||148||-273||N/A|
|3PS||N/A||3Ps - Fixed Gear < 35' FB and West - Area 11||1304||568||44||736||N/A|
|3PS||N/A||3Ps - Fixed Gear 35-64', FB and West - Area 11||346||230||66||117||N/A|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Fixed Gear < 65' (July)||1271||1255||99||16||Aug 19, 2017|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Fixed Gear < 65' (September)||424||467||110||-44||Sep 18, 2017|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Atlantic Halibut Fishery (by-catch)||18||24||131||-6||N/A|
|Total All NAFO Divisions||N/A||N/A||8262||18756||227||-10494||N/A|
- Date modified: