Species Quota Report
Newfoundland and Labrador Region - Preliminary Data - Subject to revision
- 1. Landings, catch and quota data may not always match one another for any number of reasons including (but not limited to): quota management cycles differing from calendar year cycle, hail information being used to report quotas prior to landings, di
fferent document sources not yet reconciled with one another and delays in receiving documents from industry.
2. This report reflects only NL Region landings against Regional and/or Canadian-wide quotas. To view catch information in other re gions or complete quota allocations, please see Canadian Atlantic Quota Report at Fisheries and Oceans National Statistics Website, http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/stats/stats-eng.htm
3. Additional information may be used by Fishery Managers to open and/or close fisheries under quota.
4. Due to Enterprise Combining, landings are allocated to the combined enterprise, which may result in the appearance of over/ under utilization of a quota.
5. Detailed data in parts of this r eport may be suppressed due to privacy concerns.
|3K||N/A||White Bay - Mobile Gear < 65'||1200||2062||172||-862||Jul 30, 2010|
|3K||N/A||North Head to Dog Bay Point - Fixed Gear < 65'||2776||272||10||2504||Aug 16, 2010|
|3L||N/A||Bonavista Bay - Mobile Gear < 65'||1140||1785||157||-645||Jul 28, 2010|
|3L||N/A||Trinity Bay - Mobile Gear < 65'||1496||1808||121||-312||Jul 28, 2010|
|3L||N/A||Bonavista Bay - Fixed Gear < 65'||1996||2594||130||-598||Jul 20, 2010|
|3L||N/A||Trinity Bay - Fixed Gear < 65'||3592||4165||116||-573||Jul 23, 2010|
|4R||N/A||South of Cape St. Gregory - Fixed Gear < 65'||392||493||126||-101||Jun 21, 2010|
|4R||N/A||Point Riche to Big Brook - Fixed Gear < 65'||1758||428||24||1330||Jul 30, 2010|
|4R||N/A||Big Brook to Cape Bauld - Fixed Gear < 65'||959||204||21||755||Jul 30, 2010|
|4R||N/A||West Coast 4R3Pn - Mobile Gear < 65'||3139||2756||88||383||Jul 30, 2010|
- Date modified: