How to Apply
To apply to the Canadian Coast Guard Officer Training Program you will need to follow the steps bellow.
- Please ensure you read the job notification before applying.
- Download the application form. To do so, right click on link, then click on "Save link as..." or "Save target as...".
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader and fill in each field of the application form.
- Once complete click on the "Submit" button. It should create an email to be sent to the College. Please ensure to include all required documentation and send your email.
- If the "Submit" button does not function, please save the application form and email it to CCGCregistrar@dfo-mpo.gc.ca along with the required documentation.
Thank you for considering joining the Canadian Coast Guard!
- Your résumé
- A copy of your high school transcript
- Current Grade 12 students (outside of Quebec) must provide the latest copy of their high school transcript plus proof of enrollment in the required courses.
- Quebec applicants only, must provide a copy of their high school transcript and CEGEP transcript and/or proof of enrollment in the required CEGEP courses.
- Post-secondary transcripts if applicable
- Candidates upgrading courses should have proof of enrollment
Official transcripts will be required by candidates at a later date. To be considered official, transcripts must come directly from the academic institution or be a notarized copy of the original. Official transcripts can be mailed to:
Canadian Coast Guard College
1190 Westmount Road
Sydney, NS B1R 2J6
- Date modified: